Our Pole classes are structured around building upon spins, static poses, and climbs. As the student progresses to the higher levels, inversions and more complex movements will be introduced. Learning how to maintain proper flow into and out of tricks is incorporated with a fun combination using some of the moves taught during class. For your safety and a better learning experience, students should attend their proper level placement. Please contact the studio, or refer to the class descriptions to determine which class is right for you! Each student gets their own pole for the entire class time!
*Due to the recent Shelter-in-Place ordinance, our in-studio classes will remain on hold until further notice. For those of you interested in some of our online courses, please check our schedule for more details.
You can still purchase your online classes here and enroll: http://www.supersaas.com/schedule/Ultimate_Pole/class_schedule
You can also choose to donate any dollar amount by clicking the PayPal link below. These funds will be distributed to our studio family members which are unable to work at this time
**Online Class options: $15 drop-in rate, or $100 for unlimited classes for the month
The prices below, are our in studio prices, which will go into effect upon return for our regular live classes
- Drop – in: $35 drop-in pole (New students, you can try your first class for $30! $5 discount will be provided upon arrival)
- 2 Pole Pack: $60 for 2 pole classes (must be used within 1 month, no refunds for missed classes)
- 3 Pole Pack: $90 for 3 pole classes (must be used within 1 month, no refunds for missed classes)
- 4 Pole Pack: $110 for 4 pole classes (must be used within 1 month, no refunds for missed classes)
- 8 Pole Pack: $205 for 8 pole classes (must be used within 2 months, no refunds for missed classes). Students which have purchased an 8 class pack are able to attend our flexibility class and Open Pole at no additional cost!
- Ultimate Class Pack: $240 for 8 pole, 4 Floor work & Fluidity Classes, and attend our flexibility class and Open Pole at no additional cost! (must be used within 2 months, no refunds for missed classes).
- Private Pole Lessons can be arranged, please contact the studio (email@example.com) to schedule. $100/hr with Michula or $75/hr with another instructor
- Open Pole: $10 to come and play! Students which have purchased an 8 class pack or the Ultimate Class Pack are able to attend Open Pole at no additional cost!
- Floor work & Fluidity: $30 for 2 week session, or $20 drop-in. Students currently enrolled in a pole class receive $5 off. For an even better deal, try the Ultimate Class Pack!
- Mobility & Flexibility & Roll it Out: $10 per class. Students which have purchased an 8 class pack or Ultimate Class Pack are able to attend at no additional cost!
**Specials: Receive $10 off, or a free Open Pole session when you refer a friend! Cash paying customers receive a $5 discount when they purchase 3, 4, 8, and Ultimate pack classes!
Pole classes can be paid via cash, credit, check, or Paypal. No refunds for missed classes, although every attempt will be made for make-ups when available. Cash paying customers receive a $5 discount when paying for 3, 4, 8, and Ultimate pack classes!!